Receive SIX of our Hybrid Cubes in Warm Color Tones. They come in an adorable metal tin holder to keep them safe and secure!
This 6 pack includes:
- carribean sea
What are Hybrid Inks?
Hybrid Inks are in innovations in the stamping and crafting world. Hybrid inks eliminates all the confusion over which ink to use for what surface - because it works on everything and is a non-solvent ink. The inks are nonflammable and are rather "juicy". Using Hybrid inks in your projects? Remember, they dry instantly on paper and porous surfaces and require a heat-set on glossy surfaces and fabrics. They are pigment based, but dry quickly like dye ink.
Benefits of Hybrid Inks
- fast drying
- archival and fade resistant
- waterproof on paper surfaces, permanent when heat set
- ideal for use with alcohol -based makers
- bold, vibrant colors
- great coverage for solid stamps
- great for mixed media
- cubes are compact for easy traveling