Join us for our first ever StampAnniething Retreat!
This is for the retreat 2 days ONLY, it does not cover hotel - as we have already filled all the reserved rooms
Join Annie, Stephen, Candace and Kevin for TWO days of learning, creating, fun and more!
We have made this package as "inclusive" as possible - with no hidden fees or agendas!!
What is the Retreat?
The retreat s a TWO day learning and creating experience! With team members and instructors right along side you, you will learn how to effectively color and create beautiful StampAnniething Projects and images! Classroom type set up and atmosphere will be available - but with a FUN focus on learning - not a drab classroom experience!
When is the Retreat?
Join us October 4th and 5th for a fun getaway! Stay an extra day and plan your own adventures sight seeing or heading to any of the nearby parks! We tentatively foresee the event to begin with an hour long breakfast each morning at 8am with classes promptly starting at 9:15am and the day ending somewhere around 5:30pm.
Where is the Retreat?
What is Included for the Price?
- Targeted learning skills using Copic Markers
- Prepared workshop classes to teach and learn the fundamentals of coloring Stamp Anniething images- such as hair, skin tones, etc
- Prepared workshop classes to teach and learn the fundamentals of creating techniques and backgrounds with copics, hybrid inks, stencils and more!
- Worksheets for practice
- Breakfast and Lunch meals INCLUDED FOR BOTH Days
- Exclusive NEW stamps, dies and stencil for make and take projects for retreat guests (will NOT be sold in our store!)
- Games, Prizes and goodies exclusively for attendees
A More detailed Itinerary will become available as we get closer to event date!
Retreat is at the Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando location..... we have already filled all our reserved rooms, so you will neeed to secure your OWN room here or at any nearby location if you wish to join us.